We are currently seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to support the Marketing Team, including the Sr. Graphic Designer on staff.
- Creative production of marketing collateral, sales assets, and digital requests, including white papers, case studies, flyers, PowerPoint presentations, customer assets, and event advertisements.
- Event promotions including corporate and marketing collateral, large format graphics and stands, t-shirt designs, advertisements, and related material
- Produce finished creatives and artwork for production and/or placement by ensuring that all creative material is provided in the correct format including file preparation and output, prepress, digital, and printing
- Work with team to develop social media designs for posts, profiles, and advertisements
- Coordinate with any necessary outside vendors when necessary
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; specifically: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent layout & typesetting skills
- General knowledge of printing, color profiling, and print specs
- Must possess an artistic eye that is detail oriented with the ability to create new concepts
- Experienced at managing and delivering multiple projects under tight timelines to meet deadlines
- Comfortable following pre-existing templates and creating templates when needed
- Ability to take direction
- Strong problem solver who enjoys a fast-paced environment and can respond quickly to urgent requests
- Must have strong organizational skills and a keen eye for attention to details
Send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Henry Smith, Art Director, at email@example.com.
–No Recruiters Please