Know your rocks? Not the sedimentary, metamorphic and igneous type. The homo sapien type. You know, that cohort, vendor, or client who truly is “a rock.” Stable, solid, dependable, sharp – the kind of person on which successful businesses are built. Well, it’s time to honor them.
Thank you for your help in nominating and voting on the finalists. Voting ended on November 28th. Join us on December 7th to find out the 2011 Rockie winners.
The Rockie Awards Ceremony (Get your tickets before December 5th!)
Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Time: 11:30 am-Noon - Register and Socialize, Noon-1:30 pm - Luncheon and Awards Presentation
Location: Brewvies, 677 South 200 West
Cost: $25 for Members, $35 for Non-Members, $15 for Students
Questions? Contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801.355.9001
- Account Management: An agency position that could include Account Director, Account Supervisor, Account Manager, Account Coordinator, Project Manager, Account Planner/Strategist, Researcher (or a similar title) in departments including Client Services, Public Relations and Interactive/Digital.
- Creative: Any person with a title like: Creative Director, Art Director, Copywriter or Designer. Please consider those who work in traditional areas, as well as digital (think web designers and Flash animators). Don’t forget freelancers!
- Interactive/Digital: This category is for SEO specialists, technologists, email/database strategists, programmers, etc.
- Marketing: Anyone who works in an in-house marketing department. This could include Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers, Product Managers, PR counsel, etc.
- Media: Anyone who purchases media (agency or in-house). This could be a Media Director, Planner or Buyer for both online or offline.
- Office Support: This is for anyone who provides support to an agency or in-house marketing department and could include Administrative Assistants, IT, accounting, HR manager, etc.
- Production/Traffic Management: The Production/Traffic Manager ensures projects are completed in timely, detailed fashion and move through your company to the media.
- Sales Representative: Anyone who sells media, print services, research and other services to agencies and marketing departments.
- Social Media: The person responsible for the social media direction at your agency or company. Could be social media specialist, director, community manager, etc.
- The Arts: This could include photographers, illustrators, videographers, directors, AV techs, editors, musicians, talent, etc.
Read complete Rules here.